Happy New Year 2017!

A new year and a new blog.

2017-countdonw

2017

This entry was posted in Mathematics and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Happy New Year 2017!

1. Can you have your blog available in larger print ?

2. jimberly says:

more than happy to share that first blog of five years ago, oh and a thank you so much the opportunityhttps://rockhouse54.wordpress.com/2013/02/07/a-few-minutes-with-bill-oreally-and-dennis-miller

3. floatinggold says:

CongratZ on sticking with blogging for over a year now!

Sorry it took me a year to finish this… I’m a slow reader…

5. Pingback: What’s Your First Blog Post? | Learn Fun Facts

6. randyjw says:

Me, too! 🙂 👍

7. randyjw says:

Awww. You’re doing a kind service to be an inspirational teacher, and that is awesome! As a matter of fact, I learned the “make change complements” for the 1’s. So, I’ve already learned something I didn’t know before, thanks to you. Thank you! 🙂

8. randyjw says:

This is such a cool site! Thanks for the fun facts!

9. Thanks for liking my post. Much appreciated.

10. geniecan says:

Happy New Year numbers man! and thanks for the like, Blessings to you from San Diego, CA!

11. Polly White says:

Thanks for the like. What a New Year this is proving to be! Curious is a good place to be becausde then you are open to learning new things.

12. Happy New Year to you as well! What an amazing coincidence and a beauty you,’ve shared with us! I am a post graduate in Maths, but after being out of touch for so long, it’s all got washed out of me…

• Happy New Year and I’m glad that you liked it.

The first is relatively easy to find and I have a version for every year since 2008. The second one though is a coincidence.

Thanks for the comment.