Whether or not the grass looks greener from the other side of the fence, says Word Ways, at least it looks different:
- From a clock’s point of view, the hands move counterclockwise.
- From a chicken’s point of view, every egg is poached.
- The sun never rises on the British Empire.
- The tardy worm avoids the early bird.
- The way they are making things today, antiques will be things of the past in the future.
- It may be garbage to you, but it’s bread and butter to the garbage collector.
- How come there’s so much month left at the end of the money.
Finally, I’m wondering, is the traffic light greener from the other side of the road?