1. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to use the net, and he won’t bother you for a while.
2. Keep your Facebook friends close and your blocked friends closer.
3. A picture is worth more than a thousand bytes.
4. Facebook walls have ears.
5. Oh, what a tangled website we weave when we first practice CSS.
6. I don’t think, therefore, I Google.
7. A journey of a thousand sites starts with the first click.
9. Two ROMs don’t make a RAM.
10. Tweeters of the same feed tweet together.
11. When on the Net, do as the Netizens.
12. The squeaky mouse wheel gets the grease.
13. If you want something done right, avoid contacting IT support as much as possible.
14. Don’t count your Instagram followers after you unfollow them.
15. You can lead your computer to the information superhighway, but you can’t make it think.
16. Absence of the Internet makes the heart grow flounder.
17. Know what to expect before you connect.
18. Blessed are the geek, for they will inherit the World Wide Web.
19. Windows will never cease.
20. Home is where you hang your @.
21. You can’t teach an old mouse new clicks.
22. Two computers are better than one.
23. You can’t judge a YouTube video by its thumbnail.
24. You can judge a Facebook account by its cover photo.
25. If you can’t beat them, confuse them with memes.
26. C: is the root of all directories.
27. Too many clicks spoil the browse.
28. If it ain’t broke, you most likely don’t use Windows.
29. Free Wi-fi users can’t be choosers.
30. History deletes itself.
31. There are plenty of followers in the sea.
32. A chat has nine lives.
33. Modulation in all things.
34. A watched Windows installation never finishes.
35. He who fights and runs away, may create a new account to fight another day.
36. There is no place like home.com.
37. There is no such thing as a free broadband.
38. Hope for the best, but prepare for the system crash.
39. He who laughs last didn’t get the latest meme.
40. If at first you don’t succeed, troll, troll again.
41. Don’t byte off more than you can view.
42. A byte for a byte, a tweet for a tweet.
43. People who live in glass houses should not throw smartphones.
44. The unfriended friend of my unfriended friend is my Facebook friend.
45. Where there’s smoke, there’s an overheated laptop.
46. A fool and his money are good for eBay.
47. A little googling is a dangerous thing.
48. A Windows user always blames the OS.
49. All browsers lead to Google.
50. Fax is stranger than fiction.