Morning View

This photo was taken from my window.

This entry was posted in Miscellanea and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Morning View

1. What a beautiful view don’t think I could ever have a bad day with that view to wake up too

2. Nice picture and nice view !

3. natuurfreak says:

Zo wil ik ook wel wakker worden

4. Ashok Misra says:

Very picturesque view, and beautifully clicked!

5. 3C Style says:

Poor you! This must be so awful to wake up each day with such a view. I feel for you… Seriously, it is gorgeous!

6. janahpinku says:

What a beautiful view!
    If I could only wake up to this view every single morning of my life. So breathtaking and beautiful.

7. Roadtirement says:

Nice shot. I don’t know HK, and was surprised at what looks like undisturbed ground. I need to look more closely at HK geography…

• Only about 30 percent of the land here is fully developed (I’m not sure about the exact statistic but I think that it’s close). That’s a good number considering how small HK is. So, there are still many mountains and forests here.

8. Great view๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

9. idjourneys says:

You are lucky to have such a view!

10. paolsoren says:

After a couple of goes at enlarging I spied a bank of high rise buildings on the right hand side. Am I right in assuming we are looking at HK? But the clouds and the trees look sublime.

11. How lovely! Thank you for sharing, Edmark.

12. Candice says:

It is so cold in Saskatchewan right now that Iโ€™m envious.

13. ivors20 says:

I’m thoroughly jealous !!

14. Wow, that is amazing! ๐Ÿ˜€