The blog party that I did two months ago was well received. Hence, I decided to make this a monthly event.
Growing a blog isn’t simple. It takes time, patience, and dedication before others would begin to notice your blog. While I can’t offer you a magic formula that would increase your blog’s popularity overnight, I can at least help you to promote your blog and find new readers.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
Share a link to your blog (or blog post) that you want to promote in the comments section. To attract more attention, you may include a short and creative description of your blog.
- You may comment multiple times. For example, after you promoted your blog, you can post another comment which promotes a blog post.
- Avoid including too many links (not more than two) on the same comments since the spam filter may treat it as a spam.
- If you want, you can also promote another blogger’s blog here.
- Include http:// (or https://) in your link to make it active. The easiest way to do this is to go to your site using a browser and copy the link in the address bar.
- Visit the blogs of the other bloggers who comment here. This is a great opportunity for you to interact with other bloggers. Who knows, you might find some blogs that you like.
- Consider reblogging and sharing this post so that more people would know about it.