Pun Of The Weak: Nonstop

george_carlin_1969

“They mention that it’s a nonstop flight. Well, I must say I don’t care for that sort of thing. Call me old-fashioned, but I insist that my flight stop. Preferably at an airport.” โ€” George Carlin

This entry was posted in Humor and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Pun Of The Weak: Nonstop

1. Tammy7711 says:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ฉ

2. Rebel Girl says:

Loved George. Miss his comedy.

3. Hahaha LOL I love the unpredictable humor in your posts!

4. Elitsa says:

๐Ÿ˜€ brilliantly ๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

6. Indira says:

Haha ๐Ÿ˜€

โ€œTonightโ€™s forecast: Dark. The long term forecast: Cold, becoming warmer in the spring, hot in the summer and cooler again in the fallโ€

• Abigail says:

This made me smile. I live on the northeast coast of the U.S., where this is true, but I fondly remember the days on the west coast, when the long-term forecast was warm in spring and summer and only slightly less warm in autumn and winter.

• When I was in the Philippines, they would give forecast like, “100% chance of rain tomorrow.” Then it would be sunny the next day!

Nonetheless, I commend their bravery for even uttering that.

8. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚