After doing this “blog party” three times, I was told several times by multiple bloggers who participated that it helped them find new readers and new blogs to follow. It made me glad since at least, this is doing something worthwhile for others.
Anyway, to those of you who had joined in the previous blog party, feel free to leave your links here again.
Growing a blog isn’t simple. It takes time, patience, and dedication before others would begin to notice your blog. While I can’t offer you a magic formula that would increase your blog’s popularity overnight, I can at least help you to promote your blog and find new readers.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
Share a link to your blog (or blog post) that you want to promote in the comments section. To attract more attention, you may include a short and creative description of your blog.
- You may comment multiple times. For example, after you promoted your blog, you can post another comment which promotes a blog post.
- Avoid including too many links (not more than two) on the same comments since the spam filter may treat it as a spam.
- If you want, you can also promote another blogger’s blog here.
- Include http:// (or https://) in your link to make it active. The easiest way to do this is to go to your site using a browser and copy the link in the address bar.
- Visit the blogs of the other bloggers who comment here. This is a great opportunity for you to interact with other bloggers. Who knows, you might find some blogs that you like.
- Consider reblogging and sharing this post so that more people would know about it.