Back To Blogging

You may be wondering why I disappeared from the blogosphere for almost a month without prior notice. I would have wanted to write a short post to inform you that I’d take a break beforehand but I was feeling too down to even write a short blog post.

On the morning of June 1, my grandfather (from my mother’s side) passed away. That morning, I was informed that my grandfather was rushed to the hospital after complaining of chest pain. After an hour later, I got the news of his passing. Of course, I was shocked since it was so sudden. After all, I was just talking to him on the phone the night before.

It’s sad but I have to move on. That’s what my grandfather would want me to do.

Anyway, during my absence, the comments on my blog have accumulated. I’ll try to reply to them all but if I miss some, then I apologize in advance. My posting schedule will return to normal now so expect daily posts from me again.

This entry was posted in Miscellanea and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

92 Responses to Back To Blogging

1. Mici says:

Sorry for your loss. Also, glad to have you back !

2. How sad you for, you have my sympathy.

3. So sorry to hear your sad news; you did the right thing by taking some time for yourself.

4. Kathy says:

Thanks for liking my post. My travels were prompted bt a loss I experienced on June 4 so I empathise with how you must be feeling.

5. Gail Kaufman says:

Sorry for your loss. Glad you took the time off that you needed. It’s part of the healing process.

6. Lo siento…/ ánimo

7. Glad you are back! So sorry for your loss.

8. Gianna says:

Sorry for your loss. It’ll all feel better throughout time

9. natuurfreak says:

Mijn deelneming bij het verlies van je grootvader.Doe het rustig aan.Blogjes lopen niet weg .

10. Sorry for your loss 😦
    We lost my granddad earlier this year, and it’s never easy to lose someone especially when it’s so sudden.

11. Sorry to read here of the loss of your Grandfather. I hope with time that the days get easier and your memories of him grow fonder 💚💜
    Thank you for taking the time recently to like one of my posts, I really appreciate that.

12. pieterbie says:

I’m sorry for you loss. My eldest son is a mathematician, he’d love your blog 🙂

13. Aliaha Brown says:

I’m sorry for your loss.

14. Annette Rey says:

Very sorry for your loss. It was wonderful you had that conversation together the night before.

15. VoMN_RundR says:

Sorry to hear 😦 I send you and your beloved ones warm thoughts 🌻

16. I’m sorry about your loss.

17. I’m sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to you and your family. Welcome back.

18. Glad you are back. I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather. It always is harder when it is so sudden. The memories you have with your grandfather will live on forever. My memories of my loved ones have helped me through so much. May you and your family always have only good things always come your way.

19. Sorry for your loss 💐

20. Mia says:

My condolences to you and your family 😢

21. Each day passes with what is natural and expected, and for some reason not having your daily activity was unnatural. With each day’s passing, you popped up in my thought with concern for you. So glad you are back and know you are OK. Our condolences to you and your family. Now back on the Horse.

22. I’m so sorry for your loss, Edmark. Just want to share with you this beautiful poem https://wp.me/p2TELX-2p9 Take care! (≚ᄌ≚)

23. Condolences to you and your family, Edmark. 💜

24. Sorry for you loss. I too have been away from blogging. I traveled to my home town for a graduation and 4 weeks later a wedding. During this time, my father passed away. I told my mom who has repeated it to everyone, I was suppose to be home during twelve day ordeal.

25. Sincere condolences. 🌼

26. Somya says:

I’m very sorry to hear about your loss. I don’t think you ever get over the loss of a loved one especially if they were part of your daily life, but over time what remains are the good memories and then it gets better. Take care.

27. Abigail says:

I noticed that you were missing, Edmark, and assumed, given your history of consistent, regular blogging, that you had your reasons for stopping for a time. I’m sorry to hear about your loss. Any death is difficult, and the sudden ones are even more so. I pray that you and the rest of your family find comfort in this time.

28. anne leueen says:

I’m glad to see you are back. So sorry you have had this loss. You have my sincere sympathy.

29. Jess says:

Sorry about your loss 😦
    Thanks for reading and liking my post 🙂 I’m still a newbie in writing, so I very much appriaciate your encouragement.

30. Glad to have you back. My sincere condolences

31. laurabon says:

So sorry to hear of your loss. ❤️❤️❤️🙏

32. I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. Welcome back to blogging though. 🙂

33. I’m very sorry for your loss.