Pun Of The Weak: Oops!

pun-of-the-weak

It said to be that the following goof was uttered by a radio commentator (I’m not sure if this is real or apocryphal though):

“When you are thirsty, try 7-Up, the refreshing drink in the green bottle with the big 7 on it and u-p after.”

Here’s another blunder in a similar vein which occurred during an introduction of banjo player Eddy Peabody:

“And now Mr. Playbody will pee for you.”

This entry was posted in Humor and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Pun Of The Weak: Oops!

1. Ayesha says:

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

2. lindasschaub says:

Ha ha – poor Mr. Peebody.

ROFL…”pee on you” 🤣🤣🤣

4. shoreacres says:

I remember those blooper albums. I’m just sure the one we had included the Peabody “Oops.” I’d forgotten it.

5. ivor20 says:

Your puns today, make me go to water.

6. Abigail says:

How embarrassing for Mr. Peabody. Was he a good sport about it?

7. Bladud Fleas says:

In the UK, we had sports commenter, David Coleman, whose live on-air gaffes became legendary. He is much missed.

I used to listen to a bloopers album as a child. There were a LOT of radio shows on the album. My favorite is the moment of silence for someone who’d recently died, interrupted by an inattentive technician who thought he had “dead air” and so put on just the most AWFUL Dixieland Jazz…